Woke up in the morning around 9am after receiving dear's message.
First thing i hear was the loud and unique sound of the departing airplane,
I don't live near Changi airport but I don't know why I just hear it.
Few more hours, my dear Selena will be flying back to Taiwan.
Requested by her, She don't want any presents,She don't want me to send her off, she don't want to see me today cause all these will make her cry more in the plane and before boarding.
Well, i will do what she says,
since i dun want her to feel sick or uncomfortable on the plane after crying.
Dear, please take care of yourself ok?
Once you reach there, dun eat oily food, dun drink unhealthy drinks and go visit all your relatives
Most importantly, get your check up! You must get your check up!
Remember the Two H i want?
Happy and healthy!
i will be happy here, play normally talk normally eat normally
Dota with them, maple with them, find work and many more.
i will be fine here and i will not make you worry much.
Sometimes people ask you, will you feel sad or happy when your girlfriend goes back her hometown for a period of time? For this case it is actually 1 month, but reduced to 17 days.
Half would reply sad, half would reply happy.
But the answer is actually both cause I'm happy that she is able to see all her relatives
I'm Happy also cause she is able to go for her checkup.
But I'm sad because i won't be able to SMS her, see her, and definitely miss her much.
But one very feeling that I am sure that everyone will have, is that your heart for no reasons will start to feel sour...
as in really sour, which normally will make u feel like crying.
I saw your post, i feel happy for like 5 sec i think and then questions starts to appear in my head...maybe its your characteristic or that's how you are..i will just slowly adapt to it.I will but it takes time.
Its better in a sense cause...... ya.
I don't know why, i always remember those incident that happened to me recently,
Everything, but the most deadly was Citylink and below my house.
I always say, forgive and forget..
but this time its easy to forgive and hard to forget....Seriously very hard to forget.
many things have happened in the past..
lets not talk about it..
Dear, take care on the way back. and i will miss you alot.
I love you.