I miss you my dear Selena
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Day One and two Without my dear Bun
Why is this so deadly,
When i was in China,
i was wondering, how does my dear bun feels
when she is in singapore
while I'm away in China.
I read her blog, understand partially
and now..
i understand fully how does it feel.
Isn't it how wonderful how missing someone
can make someone
so zombie
so moody
so lifeless
and etc
and is there a cure to love sick?
i want to know T_T
Dear, I will be good boy,
sit at my room
use computer
and drink lots of room temperature water
PLAIN WATER xD
and dun eat oily foods
excersise and keep fit
and listen to you
listen to everything you say
sleep early and sleep more eat more
i all got do :) Goodboy bah ^^.
Dear hows the weather there?
Please please please wear more hao bu hao?
i know its very cold over there T_T
Dun zao liang T_T
and dear, eat more more okay?
i want to see my piggy selena come back look like ba zhang! ^^
hao bu hao?~~
Dear, i miss you alot
really alot..
But i can tahan xD 15 more days ^^
Went to job interview today,
Kena scam again
commision base
and this time..
ASK PPL DONATE MONEY
(#@)$*)@*#$)!@*!)@*!)
Jitao me and benz signal each other
*Heads tilt one side and give the eyes*
and chiong ar we signal ridley
then we chiong out ^^
Went to another 2 interview, one no slot and another one will call us later
Its the first time in my life
to look for jobs xD
its fun but but but..
really tiring~
really really tired:(
But for the 12 plan..
OKAY DE
onz! ^^
Dear, i will be good boy
find my job fast
then earn more money
then bring you go around the world ^^
and also
dear you be a good girl okay?
cannot cry anymore T_T
no more water already T_T
dear lastly i want to say
I LOVE YOU
and
I love you only ^^
posted at 2:20 PM