L i a n S h e n g| effect Imagine Me Without You

Nothing's gonna change my love for you.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010


I duno why..
when i see you are cold,
i have the tendency to hold your hands
and Throw hoodie at you
I just love to hear your nag
when u stop my from drinking coke or drink while eating
just feels my life is inbalance with you not around
Laugh and played with me all the time
scared of my *Wu Ying Shou*
and retreat like a cute little pig
Calls me in the morning to shout
QI CUANG LER!!!
show me angry face when i do something stupid
Spend time in lectures thinking where to go
and in the end laughing
at my stupid ideas

And the list goes on and on..
i just wanna say..
I love you!! and only you.


posted at 11:48 PM